iPadOS and iOS 13: Features You Should Know About

Every year millions of worldwide users wait for the latest iPhone launch, and this year was no different. iOS 13 update is hereafter the much-awaited release of iPhone 11. iOS 13 packs several astounding features which were promised and showcased by Apple in its annual events. However, there are still just as good features that you should have knowledge about. Here we will be focusing on some of them. So here are features in iOS 13 that you should know:

  1. Optimized Battery Charging

Charging your iPhone to 100 percent and leaving it there for an extended period can harm the battery life. To resolve this, iOS 13 comes with an option that will prevent the battery from outright charging to 100 percent.

If you have left your iPhone on charge overnight, then Optimized Battery Charging will keep the battery charged at 80 percent for the most part of the night. It will finish up the remaining 20 percent just before your alarm rings.

To utilize the feature:

  • Open the Settings tab.
  • Search Battery.
  • Select Battery Health.
  • Switch it on.
  • iMessage Search Works Now

iMessage malfunction has been one of the longest ongoing complaints of iPhone users. Luckily it functions appropriately now.  Type a phrase or word associated with the text under the search bar. You will get instant results. To try this out:

  • Launch the Messages app.
  • Swipe downwards.
  • You will see a search field now.
  • Type in a word or phrase.
  • Search for your iPhone with Voice

Apple apps have a microphone icon on its right side.  Press that icon to provide your search through your voice, instead of typing it out.

Mail, Settings, and Messages all have this option.

  • Share your photos with or without providing location

Now you can geotag the photos you wish to share. This will share your photo location, but you can choose to remove it at will when sharing through social media or emails.

To avail this feature:

  • Choose photo or photos you wish to share in the Photos app.
  • Press Options at the top.
  • Switch off Location under Include section.
  • Volume Indicator

You will now get another one of the features that have been long overdue, a compact volume indicator. The volume indicator in iOS 13 is smaller and appears on the side of your screen. When you adjust the volume, it shrinks down to a line. You can drag the volume up and down to adjust it.

  • FaceTime and iMessage gets Dual SIM Compatibility

This feature will undoubtedly help international travellers as now you can use two numbers for FaceTime and iMessage if two SIMs are present. Dual-SIM support was added with iPhone XS and XS Max. Now this addition will save you the hassle of carrying another phone.

JEANNE E. WINFIELD is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Disclaimer: 1mcafee.com is an independent technical support service provider for McAfee products. We are a independent support specialist organization for software related issues in portable PCs, desktops, gadgets and peripherals. Utilization Of McAfee Name, logo, trademarks and its images is just for reference and not the slightest bit propose that 1mcafee.com has any business relationship with McAfee. McAfee trademarks, names, logo and images are the property of their separate proprietors. We holds no affiliation or association with any of these brands or outsider organizations and exclusively offer help benefit for the item issues confronted by clients. On the off chance that your product is under warranty, you may get free support service from the brand proprietors.