Minecraft is a popular survival game wherein you have to place blocks and embark on adventures. If you want to play this game, you need to create an account. While it is not compulsory to create an account, it ensures that you do not lose the game. Here’s how you can create and manage your Minecraft account.
Create a Minecraft Account
If you are creating a Minecraft account. So, here are the steps that are given below.
• Firstly, you have to go on the Minecraft website in your desired browser.
• Open www.minecraft.net.
• After that, you can click on the login option.
• Thereafter you can click on “Register one here!” which is below the login option.
• Now, input the Mojang account info like Email ID, Password and your date of birth.
• Then, click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
• Thereafter confirm the identity.
• After that, you will go to your email address.
• Click on the email sent by Mojang.
• Now, you can see the four-character code in your email.
• You can input the four-character code.
• Click on verify.
• Then you can open Mojang Account Migration, www.account.mojang.com/migrate in your preferred browser.
• After that, input the Minecraft information like Email, username, and password.
• Thereafter type the new account’s info like Email ID and Date of birth.
• Tick the box of “I accept the terms and conditions.”
• Click on Migrate account and go to the next screen of email verification.
• Locate the four-character code sent by Mojang.
• Then input the code.
• Click on VERIFY.
Change Your Minecraft Username
Here are the steps that are given below to change your Minecraft username.
• Firstly, you have to go on www.mojang.com in your preferred browser.
• After that, you can click on the Account option.
• Then click on Log in.
• Thereafter input the sign-in information like your email ID and password.
• Now, click on Log in.
• After that, locate the “Profile Name” field.
• Then click on Change.
• Thereafter input the username that you desired to use.
• Now, check the availability of your username.
• Then you can type your password.
• After that click on Change name.
Change Your Minecraft Password
If you are changing your Minecraft account password, here is what you need to do:
• Firstly, you have to go on www.minecraft.net from your preferred browser.
• Then you can click on “Forgot your password?” link.
• After that, input the email ID and username, then click on “Request password reset.” Follow the prompts and change the password.
Dave Hogan is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.